GWAC Program and Features
STARS II is a multiple-award, indefinite-delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract task orders engineered to provide cutting-edge technology solutions from award-winning 8(a) small businesses to federal agencies. Using GSA STARS II will enable you to access 8 a Stars II prime contractors through an established contract vehicle instead of traditional, open market methods – saving resources and taxpayer funding. In addition, CCT is an Amazon AWS Standard Consulting Partner.
GSA 8 A STARS II GWAC is a multiple award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity contract vehicle with a $10 billion ceiling and a five year base with one five year option.
This contract open to all Federal and DoD agencies, the GSA 8 A STARS II has four distinct Functional Areas (FA) designated by the North American Industry Classification (NAICS) 541512:
- $10B procurement ceiling and five-year base with one additional fifth-year
- Directed task orders up to $4 million
- Contracts types include: fixed price, labor hour, and time and material terms
- Permits other direct costs when it is integral and necessary to the IT effort
- Pre-competed, easy-to-use contract with ordering procedures based on FAR 16.505
- Compliance with Section 843 of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) of 2008 and Section 863 of NDAA 2009
- No protests on orders under $10M, except on the grounds that the order increases the scope, duration, or maximum value of the GWAC