6 Reasons to Contract GSA Stars 2 With Cloud Computing Technologies
Extensive track record of innovation and performance
Hi, I'm Dr. Alan,
I'm a Veteran and my firm has been a GSA contractor for over 14 years. My credentials include a Doctorate Degree in Information Systems Technology with published research in Cloud Computing. We help agencies improve their customer experience capability with artificial intelligence, big data, and cloud technology. I look forward to assisting you!
Artificial Intelligence and Big Data
As an Amazon AWS Public Sector partner since 2013, CCT will get your Agency quickly started on AI initiatives. Using the best-in-class AI toolsets, we develop models and innovative algorithms to process your data for predictive analysis using Amazon SageMaker and Amazon Redshift Spectrum. Sample use cases we develop include:
- AI assisted Decision Support Systems
- AI assisted Anomaly Detection and Regulatory Compliance
- AI assisted Optimized Service Recommendations
- AI assisted Government Virtual Assistant
- AI assisted Host Security and Risk Management
- AI assisted Image Recognition
To leverage Artificial Intelligence effectively in your Agency, CCT brings a team of advanced degreed developers and AWS GovCloud for a capability to ensure the highest quality of work.
Cloud and CyberSecurity
Cyber domain protection with cloud and legacy architectures challenges current models of secure data sharing across common security architecture frameworks. Our services include:
- Cybersecurity strategy, planning and policy development
- Effective automated risk detection, mitigation, and change management
- Vulnerabilities resolution for Security Assessment Report and POA&M
- DoD Architecture Framework (DODAF V2) and TOGAF Security Frameworks
- Risk Management Framework (RMF) and FedRAMP SSP preparatory services
- Compliance with NIST SP 800 and other security initiatives
Securing your Agencies enterprise services in a hybrid environment using shared responsibility model requires detailed and extensive security framework re- architecture. Redesign of architecture frameworks to incorporate infrastructure-as-a-service (IAAS) security advancements with multi-factor authentication (MFA), encryption, and cloud security controls for authority to operate (ATO).
Military Health System and Electronic Health Record Support
Military Health Systems and Electronic Health Records Support Services include day-to-day support of critical healthcare database systems so that Doctors, Physician Assistants, and Nurses can provide continuously patient care without disruption or delays.
- Integrated EHR with medical treatment equipment
- EMR/EHR records repair, recovery, and systems availability
- Monitoring and patching of client-side health applications
- Compliance and pre-inspection preparation and support
- Joint Commission Accreditation Healthcare Certification (JCAHC)
- Post-installation MHS Genesis support services
We are pleased to provide EHR Subject Matter Experts (SME) in military health records systems for year-over-year continuity at your Military Treatment Facility (MTF) or Military Clinic.
DevSecOps Implementation and CI/CD Pipeline Services
With security infused (shift left) into all stages of the DevSecOps lifecycle including plan, develop, build, test, release, deliver, deploy, operate, and monitor, organizations realize improvements in organization, process, technology, and governance.
- Loosely Coupled DevSecOps Architecture and Ecosystems
- High Performance Automation and Pipeline Orchestration
- Deployment for Containers and Microservices
- Improved ROI, Quality, and Security with accelerated code releases
- Agile Methodology including Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Better and Faster Sofware Delivery for Customer Satisfaction
We are pleased to offer Development Security Operations Subject Matter Experts (SME) to standup your new DevSecOps software factory and assist in all aspects of ATO.
“Cloud Computing Technologies did an amazing job in assisting our organization to accelerate innovation, governance and compliance. I strongly recommend their services.”
Federal IT Manager
Cloud Computing Technologies with our strategic partners deliver next generation cloud services and solutions aligned to 21st Century Government Digital Initiatives
Frequently Asked Questions
GSA 8(a) STARS II the premier IT Services GWAC for DoD and Federal Agency Modernization and 21st Century Cloud Native Capabilities
GSA Stars 2 Contractor
|Company Name||Castillo Technologies, LLC dba Cloud Computing Technologies|
|GSA Stars II Contract Number||GS-06F-0787Z|
|Option Period||31 August 2016 to 31 August 2021|
|Contract Area||CIFA2 – NAICS – 541512 – Computer Systems Design Services|
CIFA3 – NAICS – 541513 – Computer Facilities Management Services
Castillo Technologies, LLC dba Cloud Computing Technologies