GSA STARS II Contract GS-06F-0787Z
STARS 2 Government-wide Acquisition Contract GWAC
Castillo Technologies dba Cloud Computing Technologies (CCT) a premier cloud computing services firm is pleased to present the 8(a) Streamlined Technology Acquisition Resources for Services GWAC. Castillo Technologies contract number GS-06F-0787Z, Functional Areas CIFA2 and CIFA3. Further information available at STARS 2 (GWAC).
Castillo Technologies Award: GS-06F-0787Z (FIVE-YEAR OPTION AWARDED! AUGUST 31, 2016 to AUGUST 30, 2021)
At Castillo Technologies dba Cloud Computing Technologies we look forward to assisting you with cloud computing services. To access your requirements and schedule a no-obligation pricing proposal contact 1-800-804-9726 x105.
GWAC Program and Features
STARS II is a multiple-award, indefinite-delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract task orders engineered to provide cutting-edge technology solutions from award-winning 8(a) small businesses to federal agencies. Using GSA STARS II will enable you to access 8 a Stars II prime contractors through an established contract vehicle instead of traditional, open market methods – saving resources and taxpayer funding.
GSA 8 A STARS II GWAC is a multiple award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity contract vehicle with a $10 billion ceiling and a five year base with one five year option.
This contract open to all Federal and DoD agencies, the GSA 8 A STARS II has four distinct Functional Areas (FA) designated by the North American Industry Classification (NAICS) 541512:
- $10B procurement ceiling and five-year base with one additional fifth-year
- Directed task orders up to $4 million
- Contracts types include: fixed price, labor hour, and time and material terms
- Permits other direct costs when it is integral and necessary to the IT effort
- Pre-competed, easy-to-use contract with ordering procedures based on FAR 16.505
- Compliance with Section 843 of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) of 2008 and Section 863 of NDAA 2009
- No protests on orders under $10M, except on the grounds that the order increases the scope, duration, or maximum value of the GWAC
STARS 2 Benefits
- Allows for long term planning of large scale government requirements
- Offers flexibility of contract types to mitigate risk
- Facilitates comprehensive related IT solutions
- Enables federal clients to earn 8(a) small business credit
- Saves time and money by reducing procurement administration and delays
- Promotes contract compliance and reduces potential of adverse audits
- FAR 16.505 Fair Opportunity process for best value competitive awards
- Minimizes protest risk and supports timely order award for optimal mission support
Constellation CIFA2 – Functional Area 2 – Computer Systems Design Services – NAICS 541512
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in planning and designing computer solutions that integrate computers, software, and communication technologies. The hardware and software components of the solution may be provided by this establishment or company as part of integrated services or may be provided by third parties or vendors partners. These establishments often install, train, and support users of the technology.
- CAD (computer-aided design) systems integration design services
- CAE (computer-aided engineering) systems integration design
- CAM (computer-aided manufacturing) systems integration design
- Computer hardware consulting services or consultants
- Computer software consulting services or consultants
- Computer integration analysis and design service
- Computer integration design consulting service
- Computer integrator services
- Information management computer systems integration design services
- Local Area Network (LAN) computer systems integration design services
- Computer network services
- Office automation computer systems integration design services
Constellation CIFA3 – Functional Area 3 – Computer Facilities Management Services- NAICS 541513
This US industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in delivering on-site management and operation of clients computer systems and/or data processing structures. Establishments providing computer systems or data processing locations support services are included in this industry partners.
- Computer system management and operation services
- Data processing management and operation services
- Computer data processing facilities management and operation services
- Computer data process facilities support services
- Facilities Management Services Partners
For small business 8 a STARS II GWAC FedRAMP, NIST, systems security plan, information technology, custom computer, custom programming services, cloud computing services, computer system design services, database administrator, information security, website programming, or cloud careers, please call for STARS 2 prime contractors at Cloud Computing Technologies team 1-800-804-9726 x105.