CCT GS-06F-0787Z GSA 8a STARS II, GSA 8a Stars, 8 a Stars II Award
8(a) STARS II Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC)
Castillo Technologies dba Cloud Computing Technologies (CCT) a premier cloud computing services firm is pleased to present the 8(a) Streamlined Technology Acquisition Resources for Services (STARS II) Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC). Castillo Technologies contract number GS-06F-0787Z, CIFA2 and CIFA3. Further information available at 8(a) STARS II Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC).
Castillo Technologies Award: GS-06F-0787Z (OPTION YEAR AWARDED! AUGUST 31, 2016 to AUGUST 30, 2021)
At Castillo Technologies dba Cloud Computing Technologies we look forward to assisting you with cloud computing services. Please contact us for a no obligation proposal: 1-800-804-9726 x105.
GSA 8(a) STARS II GWAC Program and Features
8(a) STARS II is a multiple-award, indefinite-delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract engineered to provide cutting-edge technology solutions from award-winning 8(a) small businesses to federal agencies. Using 8 A STARS II will enable you to access 8(a) firms through an established contract vehicle instead of traditional, open market methods – saving time and taxpayer money.
GSA 8 A STARS II is a multiple award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity contract vehicle with a $10 billion program ceiling and a five-year base period with one five-year option. Period of performance is August 31, 2011 to August 30, 2016, with one five-year option from August 31, 2016 to August 30, 2021.
This contract open to all Federal and DoD agencies, the 8 A STARS II has four distinct Functional Areas (FA) designated by the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) 541512:
- $10B program ceiling and five-year base period with one, five-year option
- Directed task orders up to $4M
- Contract types include: fixed price, labor hour, and time and material terms
- Permits other direct costs when it is integral and necessary to the IT effort
- Pre-competed, easy-to-use contract with streamlined ordering procedures based on FAR 16.505
- Compliance with Section 843 of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) of 2008 and Section 863 of NDAA 2009
- No protests on orders under $10M, except on the grounds that the order increases the scope, period, or maximum value of the GWAC
GSA 8a STARS II Program Benefits
- Allows for long term planning of large scale program requirements
- Offers flexibility of contract types to mitigate risk
- Facilitates integrated IT solutions
- Enables federal clients to earn 8(a) small business credit
- Saves time and money by reducing procurement lead time
- Promotes contract compliance and reduces risk of adverse audits
- FAR 16.505 Fair Opportunity process supports best value awards
- Minimizes protest risk and supports timely order award for optimal mission support
CIFA2 – Functional Area 2 – Computer Systems Design Services – 541512
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in planning and designing computer systems that integrate computer hardware, software, and communication technologies. The hardware and software components of the system may be provided by this establishment or company as part of integrated services or may be provided by third parties or vendors. These establishments often install the system and train and support users of the system.
- CAD (computer-aided design) systems integration design services
- CAE (computer-aided engineering) systems integration design
- CAM (computer-aided manufacturing) systems integration design
- Computer hardware consulting services or consultants
- Computer software consulting services or consultants
- Computer systems integration analysis and design services
- Computer systems integration design consulting services
- Computer integrator services
- Information management computer systems integration design services
- Local Area Network (LAN) computer systems integration design services
- Computer network systems design services
- Office automation computer systems integration design services
CIFA3 – Functional Area 3 – Computer Facilities Management Services- 541513
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing on-site management and operation of clients computer systems and/or data processing facilities. Establishments providing computer systems or data processing facilities support services are included in this industry.
- Computer systems facilities management and operation services
- Data processing facilities management and operation services
- Computer systems or data processing facilities management and operation services
- Computer systems or data process facilities support services
For 8 A STARS II cloud computing services, computer systems design services, database administrator, information security, and programming, please call Cloud Computing Technologies at 1-800-804-9726 x105.